Chanukah is less than a month away so here is my fun and feminine Chanukah gift guide under $50. Please stay safe. I know it’s hard that things have to be a bit different this year but we need to take care of each other. How will you be celebrating this year?
- YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick I have this in multiple colors and love it. The holiday edition is so fun!
- Stars Cardholder – There are solid cardholder options too but of course I love anything with stars.
- Multicolored Pom Pom – Get a beanie to go with it here.
- Rifle Paper Co Monogram Mug – I got this for a birthday gift and use every single day.
- Iridescent Candle – The best candle in the world, hands down! I love the scent so much.
- Mini Maker Waffle– Yes, a rainbow waffle maker is an obvious necessity. I want this!
- Crescent Moon Opal Ring– How sweet is this ring? It comes in rose gold too.
- Mascara Set– Benefit makes great mascaras and this set is a great gift option. The Sephora Favorites Set looks like a fun option too.
- Sugarfina– A cute candy present is always a good idea!