It’s another Valentine’s Day and another year single AF. I’m not one of these people who can bask in their singledom, as to be honest, being single (and single on Valentine’s Day on top of that ha ha) is just not my favorite thing. Obviously I’m all about celebrating Galentine’s Day but I know Valentine’s Day can also be tough on my fellow single ladies so here are 5 things to do when you’re single on Valentine’s Day.
1. Book yourself a massage or pedicure (or pamper yourself at home if you’re on a budget). Self care is the best thing you can do for yourself and you deserve it! Some options for pampering yourself at home could be a bubble bath, a face mask, or painting your nails.
2. Plan a dinner date with your best friend. Get dressed up and go to a fancy restaurant with your girlfriend. Don’t forget about dessert. Or wine. Or both. 🙂
3. Buy yourself flowers. I’m serious! Maybe no one is buying you flowers and chocolate but it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do it for yourself. It’s always nice to have a fresh bouquet of flowers at home.
4. Treat yourself to a new pair of shoes; or a piece of jewelry or maybe a bag. You only live once so treat yo self!
5. Binge watch your favorite show. Definitely make sure it involves champage or ice cream in your favorite cozy sweats of course. I highly suggest anything from Wildfox. What’s your favorite way to take care of yourself? Give a girl some more ideas please! 😉
Photography thanks to Kelly West, check out her instagram and facebook page.
Dress: similar avec les filles ruffle dress or a-line dress in crossword (more options in slide below) Shoes: hazel pointy toe pump