I shared my more affordable gift guide under $50 on the blog last week here and today I’m sharing more splurge worthy gifts for her! The prices range from $79-$2000+ but hey, a girl can dream! Some of these are items that I have and love, while others are items I dream of owning! Tell me what’s on your dream wish list in the comment section below.
1. Riko Stud Ankle boots ($725) Omg- I’m obsessed with the rose gold details and want these so bad!
2. Sunset Eyeshadow Palette ($129) – I just treated myself to this palette with a gift card I saved and it’s really beautiful.
3. Twinkle Sweatshirt ($115) – I just got an almost identical set (sweatshirt and sweatpants from Wildfox) and love it. Of course, anything with a star print is fun but Wildfox makes my favorite sweatshirts hands down.
4. Winter Waves Bundle ($299) or The Texture Toolkit ($175)- Both are great options for high quality hair products.
5. The Horse watch ($130)- I got a watch from this brand two years ago and it still remains one of my favorite brands. It’s a great quality watch that isn’t seen absolutely everywhere which I like.
6. Medium Leather Saddle Bag ($1790)- A girl can dream, right? I absolutely love this in every color it comes in. Rebecca Minkoff makes a more affordable alternative here but not sure it’s big enough to hold my essentials.
7. Saint Laurent Shoulder Bag ($2590) – Another dream bag I love!
8. Genuine Shearling Slippers ($99)- I just got a new pair of Ugg slippers and they’re so warm and cozy. Love this pair too!
9. Audacious Lipstick Set ($79)- Nars Audacious lipsticks are one of my all time favorite formulas. They wear incredibly well and apply like a dream. This set is so beautiful!