Here’s the next holiday gift guide with my favorite picks from $50-$100 (check out my first gift guide for under $25 and under $50 here). Scroll down to see the prices and links to the items! What do you think of my choices?
(Can I sound like a spoiled brat for a second without judgement (k, thanks haha)? Unfortunately my Chanukah wish list is way out my budget (you’ll see my picks with the next holiday gift guide…luxury edition I guess, ha). My mother wants to know what I want for Chanukah and she likes when I send her a list of things I want that she chooses from. But everything I want is way too expensive so I haven’t given her a list. The list includes a Michael Kors or Gigi New York or Loeffler Randall handbag,all between $358-$550, and/or earrings; I’m allergic to anything not gold so we won’t even discuss a price tag! But for real though, I have so much and really am blessed to have what I have.)
1. Tarte Makeup Set, $59, This is perfect for the girl who loves makeup.The Dior Holiday Collection for $85 is also a stunning choice.
2. Elizabeth and James Northern Star Ring, $95, I own and LOVE this ring.
3. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish Set, $78, Such a fun set of polishes!
4. Geek Chic Gloves & Earmuffs, $78-$88, Love the color combo and cuteness of these!
5. Bow Hat/Scarf/Gloves, $78-$128, Bows!! Need I say more?? 🙂
6. Ralph Lauren Sequin Tech Earmuffs, $80, Sequined Earmuffs are cute enough, but the fact that you can listen to music at the same time is a bonus!
7. Cozy, Plush Robe, $98, I want to snatch this from the screen and slip it on right now! Looks so soft and cozy!
8. Gigi New York Clutch, $105, Yes, it’s over $100 but you can get 10% off your first order so it can be under $100. 🙂 Plus, you can monogram it and they come in so many amazing colors so I’m pretty sure this is the perfect gift.
9. Cashmere and Silk Scarf, $88, Love the color combination, so pretty!
Linking up with HeartIFB.